Thread: increasing gnome calculator window size doesn't expand the switch option

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

increasing gnome calculator window size doesn't expand the switch option

Hello,

using gnome calculator version 43.alpha there are three dots that enable switching of numbers and available functions. By increasing the width size of calculator these is no possibility displaying all in the same window, yet switching is the only option, since even if the window width increases, calculator itself remains the same. Up to now gnome calculator was respecting the last size it was closed. Now it not only has the same size every time is opened, yet by expanding it, is not possible to have all items on the same window without the need to switch. Are you aware of any option that can enable this back?
    I searched dconf editor, yet the only option I found was where to place the window.

Regards!

Beans
    Distro

Re: increasing gnome calculator window size doesn't expand the switch option

Beans
    Distro

Hello,

thank you very much! So it is under consideration. Compared to the link provided I didn't face such an issue using 22.04. Maybe due to the latest updates of calculator.

Regards!

Beans
    Distro

Hello,

I noticed both on Lunar and Kudu that changing the font size or choosing large text, diminishes the ability of expanding the calculator window.

Regards!