I am non-root user in ubuntu machine , I have noticed that password and encryption keys contains all my entered password.
Which shoked me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My questions are :

1 . I have found in my search that password and encryption keys are stored in the files login.keyring , user.keystore (/home/myusername/.gnome2/keyrings) , it seems that they are encrypted .
is there any way to view the contents of this two files , is there any way to view the passowrds inside above 2 files

2 . Is there any way or security whole in which the root user can access (system menu --> preferences --> passowrd and encryption keys) of other users (other root users , non-root users,....etc) . of course for the the same machine?

3 . Is there any way or security whole in which the root user can discover the passwords like ubuntu login passowrd , keyring password , browsing sites passwords (taking in consideration never remember passwords for all sites , and clearning browsing history) entered by other users(other root users,non-root users,,,,etc). of course for the same machine?

I really do need your detailed reply for my questions , all advises and feedbacks are most welcome