View Poll Results: Has This Information been Helpful?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

45 63.38%
  • No

26 36.62%
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: You just think it's pink ... megathread!

Beans

Re: WHY is everything so YELLOW?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PsychedelicWonders View Post
    Jesus.... guys why is it so yellow... its terrible and kills my eyes... why?!?!
    Seems to be a bad joke of april fools that's making everyone loose their time thinking he/she has a problem, answering absolutely irrelevant questions and repeling new ubuntu users for a whole day.

No kiding, forum staf, this does not look like a joke, this makes Ubuntu look like a joke.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: why is my screen orange in this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by crjackson View Post
    Don't feel bad. I woke up grogy this morning and installed the latest nVidia driver. Then noticed the screen was pink and blamed the driver. I removed the driver still had pink screen.

Figured I borked something else since the pink wouldn't go away, and ended up reinstalling my whole system.

When the pink screen was STILL there I had a cup of coffee and realized it was an April Fools joke.

At least you didn't waste your time reinstalling your system. I didn't find it too damn funny.
    Wow, really? I'm not sure whether you're some kind of evil genius for getting your system reinstalled so quickly, or completely mad that your first (ok, second) thought was to reinstall

LOL! ...laughing with you, not at you...honestly

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: why is my screen orange in this forum?

AT LAST, I thought,

A screen color to match my shirt!!!!

GOOD ONE TEAM!!

Beans

Re: WHY is everything so YELLOW?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by leandromartinez98 View Post
    Seems to be a bad joke of april fools that's making everyone loose their time thinking he/she has a problem, answering absolutely irrelevant questions and repeling new ubuntu users for a whole day.

No kiding, forum staf, this does not look like a joke, this makes Ubuntu look like a joke.
    No you
    "It is one thing to show a man that he is in an error, and another to put him in possession of the truth." (John Locke)

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647