Thread: SSO New Account Issue

Beans

SSO New Account Issue

Very late, but I signed in with SSO, and did not realize that I used the wrong email address to register, and now I have a different account.

https://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=158519

I still have access to the email account I used in 2006 to register that account with, and it should be connected to my current SSO account, and set to my preferred.

Let me know if there is anything else you might need from me to help get my old account back, and I appreciate the time.

Beans

Re: SSO New Account Issue

Bump!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 24.04 Noble Numbat

You need to change your email at Ubuntu One to the one you were using in your original account on the forum, if you are not sure what the email address is you can pm me and I will take a look and try to give you a hint but you will need to prove that it is your email address.

If you do change the email address at Ubuntu One and get re-associated with your original account please post back here letting us know, then we can make the changes on this end after which, I will post back and tell you to log out and back in upon doing that you should be back into your old account.

You can find information about SSO Registration at Ubuntu One by clicking on the link below.
    https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2230004

Beans

Hey wildmanne39, my old email is associated with the original account, or it should be.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Please PM wildmanne39 and let him know what that email address is. That is the only way he can confirm your identity.
    Please read The Forum Rules and The Forum Posting Guidelines

A thing discovered and kept to oneself must be discovered time and again by others. A thing discovered and shared with others need be discovered only the once.
    This universe is crazy. I'm going back to my own.

Beans

PM sent. And forgive me for not being clearer above, I have the email address I used to register the old account is associated with my current SSO account.