Thread: Ubuntu Mauritius

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Hardy Heron (Ubuntu Development)

Thumbs up Ubuntu Mauritius

Hello folkz,
    I just discovered Ubuntu some time ago, and through the Ship it distribution, ordered some cds, which I thought would never come . Boy, I was so surprised to receive 10 ultra beautiful packs today! I am gonna distribute them to relatives and friends, and to the LUGs here. I just ordered some more copies, to distribute to more people. If the orders come quickly enough, I think I will share it to everyone I can, and keep ordering and distributing again! This is just sooo cool!

Thanks Canonical, thanks folks. =D>

btw, I am from Mauritius

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Ubuntu Mauritius

Yep, I ordered about 50 altogether. (haven't arrived yet , but eagerly awaiting). At USFIRST competitions, we can easily meet up with thousands of geeks who'd gladly try a Linux distro!

Must...get....more...Ubuntu!
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxradar
    Linux's audio architecture is more like the layers of the Earth's crust than the network model, with lower levels occasionally erupting on to the surface, causing confusion and distress, and upper layers moving to displace the underlying technology that was originally hidden

Beans

Exclamation Re: Ubuntu Mauritius

hi community, looking for people to create new conceptual aggregate ..or grassroot culture
    gnu ..

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Budgie Development Release

Re: Ubuntu Mauritius

Necromancy is a forbidden art on Ubuntuforums.org. No reason to raise a dusty old thread.

Please check the date of a thread before replying.

Thread closed.
    Last edited by Perfect Storm; July 18th, 2011 at 01:59 PM.