Thread: Wireless Card Install Program

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu Development Release

Re: Wireless Card Install Program

Quote Originally Posted by EXCiD3 View Post
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=405990

Did someone already beat us to it?
    He does have working well for the Broadcom drivers. I was thinking about trying to do other ones along with Broadcom. I will still continue with my project just for practice and check with bmartin to see hor far he plans to go with his project. No sense in releasing the same product.

Besides that, it will give me time to work on the next project.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Wireless Card Install Program

Quote Originally Posted by Ayuthia View Post
    He does have working well for the Broadcom drivers. I was thinking about trying to do other ones along with Broadcom. I will still continue with my project just for practice and check with bmartin to see hor far he plans to go with his project. No sense in releasing the same product.

Besides that, it will give me time to work on the next project.
    Yeah, thats too bad that he's already done that. Unfortunately we couldnt have been like tseliot and gotten our program done ahead of time and gotten all popular. Anyways, I'm sure his doesn't work for all the wireless cards, and a guy i tried helping used his program but it wouldnt work for him...if he actually did it right. Its pretty neat that there are all these people out there writing scripts and apps to make it easier for newcomers to use Ubuntu. This is one of the biggest reasons why I like Ubuntu the best, the community.
    Dialup or no internet on your Ubuntu box? Have no fear, Keryx is here! Keryx Project
    My blog

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345