Thread: Assistance with Error Message.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Assistance with Error Message.

Hello there.

Lately I have been noticing these errors in the logs:

Code:
    gnome-shell[3614]: [3724:3724:1228/175637.758563:ERROR:shared_image_factory.cc(575)] Could not find SharedImageBackingFactory with params: usage: Gles2|Raster|DisplayRead|Scanout, format: RED_8, share_between_threads: 0, gmb_type: shared_memory
    Code:
    gnome-shell[3614]: [3724:3724:1228/175637.758697:ERROR:shared_image_factory.cc(575)] Could not find SharedImageBackingFactory with params: usage: Gles2|Raster|DisplayRead|Scanout, format: RG_88, share_between_threads: 0, gmb_type: shared_memory
    They seem to happen while streaming.

I have not found any relevant reference about them.

Has anyone seen these?

Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by QIII; December 29th, 2022 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Default font and size, code tags

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Re: Assistance with Error Message.

Hello!

Please use the default font unless you have something in particular that requires emphasis.

Also, please enclose all terminal commands and output in code tags.

To use code tags:

1. If you are using the "Reply to Thread" button, please type or paste your text, highlight the text and use the # button in the text box header. Alternatively, click the # button first, place your cursor between the code tags and type or paste your text.

2. If using "Quick Reply" then type [code] at the beginning and [/code] at the end. The square brackets are required.
    Please read The Forum Rules and The Forum Posting Guidelines

A thing discovered and kept to oneself must be discovered time and again by others. A thing discovered and shared with others need be discovered only the once.
    This universe is crazy. I'm going back to my own.