Occasionally after my computer goes to sleep for inactivity, I can't wake it with the keyboard. Usually I can unplug and plug the keyboard (and mouse) back in for them to work again. But just now, that didn't solve the problem, but pressing the power switch woke it up and the keyboard started working again and I was able to log in. I've been having this problem on and off for several years with 2 different computers and the only thing possibly consistent is perhaps the keyboard. I've had 2 MS Ergonomic 4000 keyboards, one of which died about a year ago, so may have switched the 2 at times between this and my secondary computer in the basement. The problem used to happen much more often with the computer this replaced which had a Gigabyte motherboard and AMD Phenom II X4 I thought maybe the Gigabyte MB had a USB port issue, but it's strange that I have a similar problem with my AMD 5600X and Asus motherboard that replaced that computer. I'm still running Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS (about to upgrade to 22 LTS in a few minutes) and the older computer had 20.04 LTS and a least one previous LTS version of Ubuntu. I'm wondering if this is an issue with Ubuntu before I try swapping my MS 4000 keyboard with my secondary computer's MS ergonomic keyboard (the newest wired version).