Thread: Can someone help me out with my wireless issue?

Beans

Question Can someone help me out with my wireless issue?

Hello all,

I have been using Ubuntu since the 9.04 release (ahh, is it okay to call those the good ol' days?) and last night I decided to install Lubuntu 15.10 on my HP Mini 210-1010NR Netbook because Ubuntu itself causes it to freeze and lag severely.

I like the feel of Lubuntu, but the issue I am having is that I cannot get the wireless to work.

I tried adding "nm-applet" and I do not have ethernet connection available at the moment.

But I would like to know how to fix this issue so when I do get to connect directly to the net, I can solve this issue right away.

I appreciate it.

Beans

Re: Can someone help me out with my wireless issue?

Try the "Networking and Wireless" forum, but read the "sticky" post at the top of that forum first and find the wireless script and run it as instructed, then paste the results into your new post there, to get the fastest results.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Re: Can someone help me out with my wireless issue?

Moved to Networking & Wireless

Better to ask the Staff to move a thread than start a new one. Just use the Report Post button and ask us to move it.
    Please read The Forum Rules and The Forum Posting Guidelines

A thing discovered and kept to oneself must be discovered time and again by others. A thing discovered and shared with others need be discovered only the once.
    This universe is crazy. I'm going back to my own.