Hi,

Is there such thing as a "Newrez" equivalent for Windows? Some of you might have tested the Nautilus Script, "Newrez", that allow to input pretty much any resolution, being standard or akwards (Like 1000x3000), and it works, without even affecting the hardware. Hell, on Ubuntu 12.04, I reached up to 6000 px before I had to logoff from the virtual terminal.

Does something similar exists at all on Windows? Of course, Newrez use Xrandr, which doesn't exist on Windows, but I'm still surprised that no one managed to develop such a software, same things goes for OS X, did not found anything similar. Newrez is badass, and is one of the reason Linux is badass, as well. Shame I did not managed to find a way to increase resolution (virtually?) beyond the maximum on Windows or OS X.

Everything I read is: "Don't, you'll fry your monitor" (If I *can* increase the resolution virtually, that won't happen), or "It's impossible to increase resolution beyond the maximum" (Newrez does it, virtually, but more than enough to blow me away).

Anyone found something yet, for Windows or even OS X (Not panning, I'm looking for stretching, just like Newrez or VMware does) ?

Thank you, I appreciate it.