I am asking for folks to point me to schools that are using Linux and Android ....... in the classroom. !!!

My daughters school (primary ages 5-13) are about to invest in 350 Tablets for the students to use. I have been harrassing the headmaster and the IT dept to go down the Android path.
But they have decided to go the more expensive route of Win8 tablets ............... because the school has been using XP for 10 yrs and all the education software is obviously Win.....
This will be twice as expensive in the hardware stakes and all my arguments about all the savings by going linux are shot down because of the RETRAINING and it is something new..... very very scary !!!, that would need to be done and the fact that they couldn't use all the old education software on there servers.

Can anyone help me find schools that have migrated to linux and android ....... and the integration process too, if possible

i need as much info as i can get and quick, the purchasing decision is to be finalised on June 1, 2013

thanks,
Darren

ps. Any suggestions on where else to post this question would be appreciated to...... thanks

Pssss ..... Please DO NOT post any links to threads on this forum that date before 2010, i have already read them