Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: username change requested

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

username change requested

I don't even remember how I ended up getting this cryptic one, was after the hack and the changeover to SSO, but can you please change it to mephisto

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Re: username change requested

might be that mephisto is already used with another email address, send an email to that address and I'll reply. I got so many addresses it gets confusing sometimes

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

There is a mephisto account already. Are you saying that it is yours?
    Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

email is snip? Then it's mine
    Last edited by Elfy; September 23rd, 2013 at 10:14 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

If not.. feel free to change the username to Mephisto Pheles assuming that is available

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

No.

Rather than us playing endless guessing games, from information that I can see I would think that it is very unlikely that the mephisto account is yours, so I suggest that I change the username for this account to one of your choice. Please list three alternative usernames in order of preference, and I'll see which is available.
    Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto Pheles View Post
    If not.. feel free to change the username to Mephisto Pheles assuming that is available
    We posted within seconds.

So done. Username changed.

Good luck!

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Cool thanks.. and sorry for the hassles.. I think i only made one post on the old account, in the boot-repair thread. So no worries.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Just letting you know that since I posted my email address here, my inbox is being flooded with spam, which never happened in well over 10 years.
    Please remove the email address from post #4 although it's probably too late already anyway.

Thanks.

Is this forum accessible to bots? Unregistered users? If so, you might want to reconsider this forum's access settings.
    Stick 'em up Punk it's the fun lovin' criminal! (FLC)

The higher you soar, the smaller you seem to those who cannot fly. (Nietzsche)

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

snipped

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast