Thread: AM/PM on KDE 4.1?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

AM/PM on KDE 4.1?

Okay, I am not an absolute beginner to Ubuntu or FOSS, but I am to Kubuntu/KDE. Why is the clock in 24 hour time? How can I make it 12 hour? I tried Google and found nothing. It is starting to get on my nerves! (Sorry for venting there)

Beans

Re: AM/PM on KDE 4.1?

Quote Originally Posted by lyceum View Post
    Okay, I am not an absolute beginner to Ubuntu or FOSS, but I am to Kubuntu/KDE. Why is the clock in 24 hour time? How can I make it 12 hour? I tried Google and found nothing. It is starting to get on my nerves! (Sorry for venting there)

Go to system settings (essentially the control panel) and then to regional settings, then to the time/date tab, and change the time format there. You need to log out/in for the change to take effect.
    Desktop: AMD Athlon64 X2 3600+, Nvidia 8600GT, 3GB RAM, 80GB hd, Windows 7 Beta
    Lappy: Sony Vaio FW-140E, Intel P8400 2.26Ghz, 3GB Ram, 250GB HD, Intel x4500MHD, Windows 7 Beta & Kubuntu 8.10 w/ KDE 4.2

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by igknighted View Post
    Go to system settings (essentially the control panel) and then to regional settings, then to the time/date tab, and change the time format there. You need to log out/in for the change to take effect.
    Worked, thanks! I hope that in the future they move that to "right click on the clock"

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by lyceum View Post
    Worked, thanks! I hope that in the future they move that to "right click on the clock"

Agreed!
    Quote Originally Posted by igknighted View Post
    Thanks! Still helping people, two months later!