Distro
    Ubuntu UNR

Re: Dead group?

I'm here.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Did anybody notice the NEW THREAD!!!! This one is sorta depressing. Come on, you know you're watching! Join in some discussion! Start a discussion! What's it like being a Linux user in Arkansas? What's it like STILL trying to convince people that Linux isn't just for "programmers"? Are there any sportsfans here? Arkansas just had kind of a big deal in sports I understand. Also: What can we do as a group? A Project?

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by Drate View Post
    Did anybody notice the NEW THREAD!!!! This one is sorta depressing. Also: What can we do as a group? A Project?
    As Tommy mentioned back in December 2008, some of us move slow. Back when I was younger, my friends and me were out shooting pool and met some women and got talking. Later one of my friends would say; "man, that girl was trying to get you to go home with her"! Hummm, so, guess I am slow in other ways too!

This the new thread?
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1705782

I did notice a few days ago, so, I go there and answer some questions from here and see if we can get the new thread frying fish (cooking) !
    I never lie, but, what I say, may not always be true! Store Laptop; HP G60-445DX. Home_brew Desktop Asus A8R32-MVP Deluxe,AMD64 2.4GHz, 2GB RAM. Others!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12