Page 552 of 579 FirstFirst ... 52452502542550551552553554562 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 5790

Thread: The Off Topic Game

Beans

Re: The Off Topic Game

Did you know that if you eat a candle that is lit, you can fart fire.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Woah

I'm using a colored text thingy. I'm so cool.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

I keep posting in different threads but my beans haven't gone up. I wanna change my CP so bad! WTH?
    If you don't try new things, you'll miss out on life's most important disappointments.
    Registered Linux user: 463847

Beans

It's not unusual to be loved by an elephant...
    Last edited by Memyselfand22; May 4th, 2012 at 03:42 PM.

Beans

One time I put two magnets on my car, on in-front of the other and the magnetic pull of the magnets pulled my car and I could drive with out running my engine. But before I could get out of my driveway, my Mormon neighbor came out and started preaching to me that what I did violated some god stuff. He then proceeded to take away my magnets. To this day, he hasn't given them back. I think he's using them to power his car!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Green energy.... HULK SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH

I'm using a colored text thingy. I'm so cool.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn

Q: How many lawyers does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: Whereas the party of the first part, also known as "Lawyer", and the party of the second part, also known as "Light Bulb", do hereby and forthwith agree to a transaction wherein the party of the second part shall be removed from the current position as a result of failure to perform previously agreed upon duties, i.e., the lighting, elucidation, and otherwise illumination of the area ranging from the front (north) door, through the entryway, terminating at an area just inside the primary living area, demarcated by the beginning of the carpet, any spillover illumination being at the option of the party of the second part and not required by the aforementioned agreement between the parties.
    The aforementioned removal transaction shall include, but not be limited to, the following. The party of the first part shall, with or without elevation at his option, by means of a chair, stepstool, ladder or any other means of elevation, grasp the party of the second part and rotate the party of the second part in a counter-clockwise direction, this point being tendered non-negotiable. Upon reaching a point where the party of the second part becomes fully detached from the receptacle, the party of the first part shall have the option of disposing of the party of the second part in a manner consistent with all relevant and applicable local, state and federal statutes. Once separation and disposal have been achieved, the party of the first part shall have the option of beginning installation. Aforesaid installation shall occur in a manner consistent with the reverse of the procedures described in step one of this self-same document, being careful to note that the rotation should occur in a clockwise direction, this point also being non-negotiable. The above described steps may be performed, at the option of the party of the first part, by any or all agents authorized by him, the objective being to produce the most possible revenue for the Partnership.

Beans

My phone is being my own worst antagonist. That's right, people, it's being a douchetard.
    For a full signature / about me, see my website.

Beans

Having left over pizza for dinner.... num-num, yummy!
    San Francisco 49ers... Oh Yeah Baby!!!
    San Francisco Giants... Oh Yeah Baby!!!
    Always on time-out, what the heck!

Beans
    Hidden!

Mayweather destroys Cotto
    -.- -.. .- -. . ....-

Page 552 of 579 FirstFirst ... 52452502542550551552553554562 ... LastLast