Thread: wifi

Beans

wifi

how do I connect to wifi with 8.10,I can not find were to see availaable networks?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: wifi

What wifi card do you have? Also, is your wifi card being detected by network-manager?
    Think carefully before executing commands containing "rm", especially "sudo rm -rf ", if you require more information concerning this matter, read this.
    I am an experimenter, give me the most stable OS and I can make it unstable in a few hours.

C == seriously fast == FTW!

Beans

don't know because I cann't find network manager. this is a daul boot with vista and wifi works in vista

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Quote Originally Posted by stevenmmhart View Post
    don't know because I cann't find network manager. this is a daul boot with vista and wifi works in vista
    By network-manager, I refer to the icon with two computers on the system tray, is your network card being listed there?
    Think carefully before executing commands containing "rm", especially "sudo rm -rf ", if you require more information concerning this matter, read this.
    I am an experimenter, give me the most stable OS and I can make it unstable in a few hours.

C == seriously fast == FTW!