Thread: Usability Testing @ Clevland Park (Sat Nov 8)

Beans
    Distro
    Hardy Heron (Ubuntu Development)

Usability Testing @ Clevland Park (Sat Nov 8)

Hello DC/MD K/Ubuntu Locoers!

I hope you are all excited for tomorrow's Intrepid Ibex release. We've put a lot of work in to it since last May and it promises to be the best K/Ubuntu release yet!

As many of you know, I have been organizing usability activities with the DC Loco. A few weeks ago, we ran a successful pilot on the Cleveland Park Library computers with a few participants.

I would like to invite anyone who is interested to bring a friend or family member to participate on Saturday November 8th. If you want, you can guide your friend or family member through the activity.

We are currently testing the Photo Experience. If you have a digital camera, feel free to bring it with you to the test.

The Cleveland Park Library is a hop, a skip, and a jump (about 2 blocks) from the Cleveland Park Metro station.

Testing sessions should only take about 30 minutes, so feel free to bring multiple friends and family or stop by on your way to the Green Festival.

If you are interested, please sign up on the wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DCTeam/UsabilityTesting

Thanks!

~ Celeste

Beans
    Distro
    Hardy Heron (Ubuntu Development)

Re: Usability Testing @ Clevland Park (Sat Nov 8)

Due to the lack of interest (no one has signed up on the wiki page), I am canceling Saturday's usability testing activity. Maybe we can try again after the holidays.