It seems that I was banned (or some other type of detention put on me)--this occurred about 5 days ago. I have done a lot of reading here about how things work and how to go about staying in the good graces. Maybe I didn't study long and hard enough before trying to solve one problem after another--and me, not very computer literate at all. (I probably should get out and take a real computer course.)

I was trying to follow the rules, while pressing for a solution. I didn't know what a bump is, and when I had the chance to edit, I didn't have the sense to know that it wouldn't be right to change my first post of my thread.

It took some time to realize I was being punished for infractions that I had not understood. How was I to know? I didn't receive any message letting me know the parameters of my sentence. Today I thought some ban was lifted because it seemed that I was able to post a new thread, but then I was not allowed to respond.

Have I got something all wrong? I'm trying to meet your standards and codes of conduct. Please help me to get back to a normal standing.
Thanks.