Re: SiS 771/671 Mirage 3 Video Drivers!?!?
Hi - have you tried adding the refresh rates i mentioned earlier?
Originally Posted by cruelnovember
2. press ctrl+alt+F1 (starts a virtual terminal)
3. sudo cp /etc/X11/xorg.conf /etc/X11/xorg.conf.bkup041108 (best to backup settings)
4. sudo vim /etc/X11/xorg.conf (to edit the file)
5. go down to the Section "Monitor" hit i to insert text and write in:
then hit Esc and type :wq (:q! quits without writing)
6. press ctrl+alt+F7 (to go back to normal view)
7. press ctrl+alt+backspace (to restart the X server, just to make sure) and try logging in..
hopefully you can then change the resolution in gnome....
Tags for this Thread