Thread: Intrepid Release Party Orlando

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Intrepid Release Party Orlando

Hello All,

We had a meeting last night to finalize plans for the Intrepid Release Party Orlando.

You can find more info here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FloridaTeam/...idReleaseParty. Go to the Intrepid Release Party page to sign up if you would like to join us

Details of the Intrepid Release Party Orlando

Date: 11/08/08

Time: 12 - 6 pm. I pak33m will reserve a meeting room for us all. When you arrive you will see a big Ubuntu banner that DanTrevino will hang so nicely outside the meeting room.

Where: Starting at Panera Bread and end up at Hu-hot Mongolian Grill. Both are in the area of the Florida Mall.

What: Social meetup and install fest to celebrate the release.

What to bring: Yourself, friends, computers, fun, CDs (maybe real CDs from shipit), presentations, etc. The meeting room at Ranera Bread should accommodate power plugs for all but I will bring an extension cord.
    Team Contact: pak33m

Hope to see you all there,

Jimmy (pak33m)

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

Re: Intrepid Release Party Orlando

Are there any registration fees for the meeting room? I'm a noob and would like to attend if can get away from work. I'm downloading the RC now so I can test out on laptop but would like to meet people who have used for awhile to get some pointers. Thanks in advance.