Thread: Usability Test Pilot at Cleveland Park Library (October 10)

Beans
    Distro
    Hardy Heron (Ubuntu Development)

Usability Test Pilot at Cleveland Park Library (October 10)

The idea is that you, the Loco member, will help guide a lesser experienced user (a friend of family member) through a simple activity on the Linux desktop. By having some lesser experienced users go through these activities, we hope to get some ideas on how to make the software better.

We are hoping to do a pilot activity on Saturday October 10 in the afternoon.

If you are interested in participating, please post your name and if you will bring a friend/family member to test with.

Beans

Re: Usability Test Pilot at Cleveland Park Library (October 10)

I will be there.

My name is Parrish. I will be bringing my wife to play the "lesser experienced" role.

Beans

I'm interested and may be able to attend, maybe with my friend and father. I think we're all in the lesser experienced category, though in the past, we may have been on a linux terminal briefly. And we're pretty mac/pc computer savvy.

satjiwan

ps. Sat is Oct 11th.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by seele View Post
    The idea is that you, the Loco member, will help guide a lesser experienced user (a friend of family member) through a simple activity on the Linux desktop. By having some lesser experienced users go through these activities, we hope to get some ideas on how to make the software better.

We are hoping to do a pilot activity on Saturday October 10 in the afternoon.

If you are interested in participating, please post your name and if you will bring a friend/family member to test with.
    Great idea.in fact i am doing my thesis also in this area.i will also do usability testing on ubuntu 8.04. do u plan any usability test cases? if yes can u help me in this regard by giving me some guide line how i prepare my usability test case.
    Thanx in advance
    Zahid