First off, I'm dreadfully new to Ubuntu, and to these forums, so forgive me if I faux pas a bit.

I am interested in figuring how to toggle a language switch for the keyboard, in my case between Thai and English, using the grave accent key (`) that is in the upper left hand of the keyboard. There was a post about it some 2 years ago, but the issue never seems to have been resolved, and I can't reopen the old post.

The post was titled "Would like to use Grave accent ( ` ) changing language " and here is the link:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...=keyboard+thai

I tried to find a more effective way to refer to the last post, but I couldn't.

I have successfully installed the Thai language support, and have found that there are a number of options for language toggling, involving the windows key, alt, control, shift, etc. However, I am trying to get Ubuntu to behave as much like Windows does as possible (otherwise I fear I will have a hard time convincing my coworkers to switch over), hence the interest in binding the specific key for language switching.

Is this possible? I'd be willing to go through a little work to make the switch, but my skill set doesn't really go beyond copying and pasting a command into the terminal.

Thanks