Thread: Just Moved!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

Just Moved!

Hi all! I just moved to Billings. I love it! What a great place, as far as cities go... All the city comforts and conveniences without the filth and coldness of most other cities.

Newly retired from ER nursing. I am now a cook at a popular downtown establishment. What a wonderful change! NO STRESS!!!

Only know my daughter and her husband and some of his family that live here. Just got back online after the move and job search and getting a place.

So, HELLO MONTANA!!!

Looking forward to getting into the Loco Team, if there is an active one in Billings.

Kevin
    I have learnt silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers.

Kahlil Gibran (1883 - 1931)

Beans

Re: Just Moved!

Howdy from Otter. Only about 175 miles from you. Billings is our big city. Wife gets there more tthan I do.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

Re: Just Moved!

Quote Originally Posted by ranch hand View Post
    Howdy from Otter. Only about 175 miles from you. Billings is our big city. Wife gets there more tthan I do.
    And a howdy to you, too!

Anyone else around??
    I have learnt silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers.

Kahlil Gibran (1883 - 1931)