Okay ~ a UK question for a UK group. I'm afraid this is a repost of a question I asked in Absolute Beginners... but no one could help me there, and this is a strictly UK issue. So anyway.

All I want to know is the name of a USB TV-stick that will enable my hardy-running pc to play Freeview channels. Can anyone help me please?