Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Joining the Beginners Team

wojox is offline I Ubuntu, Therefore, I Am
    Beans

Re: Joining the Beginners Team

Thanks guys. I'll fire up xchat tonight and start getting more involved. I noticed your gaining on me with karma points leoquant.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Hi, I asked in ABT a few hours ago about becoming an Ubuntu Member and Bodhi.zazen promptly came to my aid. I'm just getting my head around some reading suggested by Bodhi, and more links I found after reading the suggestions, and have decided to go further in my Ubuntu journey.

I would like to start by joining the Beginners Team so I hope to see you all on IRC soon. I just have to get an IRC sign in and figure out how to get Pidgin to sign into it.

Ciao for now.
    k3lt01
    Ubuntu User 23142 | Wiki | Laptop | HowTo:Create a background slideshow and Screensaver | Reconditioning pre-loved PCs and installing Ubuntu to give away to good homes.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 15.10 Wily Werewolf

I would also like to join the team. My first extensive experience with Linux was with Dapper Drake. Since that time I have dabbled with various distributions and also FreeBSD/PC-BSD. I see the team as means of enhancing my knowledge while also helping others to grow. Please let me know how to proceed. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ebozzz View Post
    I would also like to join the team. My first extensive experience with Linux was with Dapper Drake. Since that time I have dabbled with various distributions and also FreeBSD/PC-BSD. I see the team as means of enhancing my knowledge while also helping others to grow. Please let me know how to proceed. Thank you.
    Hello

Come hang out with us in the Internet Relay Chat channel #ubuntu-beginners-team on Freenode, most members are active in the channel and it's a good way to introduce yourself and meet us all quickly.

-Silver Fox

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy

I have sent an email to the Launchpad owner of the team and wanted to also post here. I would like to help out on this forum and on the Launchpad site. Please let me know what I need to do to start with or where I can help out. I am open to suggestions.

-David

Hello David,

Sorry about the lateness in response to your post.

Do you use Internet Relay Chat ? If not here is a nice guide on how to get going.

The Beginners Team can be found in #ubuntu-beginners-team on freenode

If you have any trouble with IRC then please post back

-Silver Fox

Beans

i'm on the xchat, staying tuned

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Hello, I'm Peter from Sweden.
    I want to join the Beginners Team.

I have been using Ubuntu for quite many years now, and have thrown out Windows for the last time for some months ago.

I have worked for a few years as a webdeveloper/programmer.

btw. I'm fr33r1d3 on the IRC channel.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345