Thread: Thread closure and infraction

Beans

Thread closure and infraction

ok here is an example or a couple of example of my one shot moderation

this thread here where i mention about doing something illegal i received an infraction and 2 points

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...76#post5660576

i found it quite rude when i sent a private message to the mod i will show you the private messages i sent him

the attachment below is a plee to take back infraction and let me edit the post even in one pm i said delete the post but i made new post about it i have done worser things than this and have only received a warning it shows you some ppl are real tight when it comes to moderating hymn to life didnt even let me have a chance after it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: last shot moderation

Quote Originally Posted by EnGorDiaz View Post

this thread here where i mention about doing something illegal i received an infraction and 2 points

i found it quite rude when i sent a private message to the mod i will show you the private messages i sent him

the attachment below is a plee to take back infraction and let me edit the post even in one pm i said delete the post but i made new post about it i have done worser things than this and have only received a warning it shows you some ppl are real tight when it comes to moderating hymn to life didnt even let me have a chance after it
    That's not one-shot moderation. That's a staff member doing their job. Illegal activity is against the CoC, no matter how you put it. And if you have a problem with an infraction, the Resolution Center is the place to post, not here.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: last shot moderation

Quote Originally Posted by jacobmp92 View Post
    That's not one-shot moderation. That's a staff member doing their job. Illegal activity is against the CoC, no matter how you put it. And if you have a problem with an infraction, the Resolution Center is the place to post, not here.
    I've moved EnGorDiaz's post to the Resolution Center.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

Re: Thread closure and infraction

Quote Originally Posted by EnGorDiaz View Post

As a side note posting the pm here is completely irrelevant, the proper course of action would be to post in the resolution center. Personally even if the closure of the thread could have been handled and worded differently I would have infracted you more harshly just because in the past you have done "worser things than this and have only received a warning"

Beans

The action taken was appropriate.

I believe you need to take some time and re read the Forum code of conduct,
    This account is not active.

Beans

ok everyone go against me i wanted to edit the thread and yes i have done worser things but i was new to ubuntu then i trolled then i know i didnt want the infraction gone ok i just wante to edit the thread