Thread: Hello Girls!

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Hello Girls!

Just wanted to say hi to all the other ladies who besides myself are enjoying the Ubuntu scene and introduce myself.

My Name is Angel I'm a 32 yr old Wife and Mother of 3 and am the extended families resident "HEY CAN YOU FIX MY COMPUTER I SCREWED IT UP!?!?!" person. Ive been dual-booting Ubuntu for a few months now, before that I was using it on Virtualbox. I'm really enjoying using and learning it. So much so that I'm planning for my next computer purchase to come with Ubuntu Pre-installed.

So here's to geeky sisterhood!
    Last edited by Ms_Angel_D; August 23rd, 2008 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Because my fingers are dyslexic sometimes....

OS: Kubuntu 12.04 LTS|| CPU: AMD Athlon 64x2 || RAM: 3GB DDR2(PC-6400) || Display: NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT 1024mb

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: Hello Girls!

Welcome Angel! Always a treat to welcome more women into the Ubuntu community

Very exciting to hear your next purchase might be an Ubuntu PC - a lot of places are selling them now. Are you familiar with ZaReason.com ? Aside from being awesome, the company is owned by a woman and they have a lot of very reasonably priced Linux PCs. I'll probably be getting my next laptop from them.
    Elizabeth Krumbach // pleia2 // lyz@ubuntu.com
    http://princessleia.com

Beans

I am not female, but welcome to the forum! I am glad to hear you are enjoying your Ubuntu experience. I would recommend Dell Ubuntu PC's or system76. System76 is pretty good. See system76.com, and welcome to the forums!
    "If a cluttered desk signs a cluttered mind, Of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?" -Albert Einstein.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Thanks for the welcome guys, Elizabeth No I wasn't familiar with ZaReason.com I'll definitly look into it, as well as system76 damis. Thanks again and look forward to chatting with ya!

P.S. Damis648 I LOL'd @ your signature

OS: Kubuntu 12.04 LTS|| CPU: AMD Athlon 64x2 || RAM: 3GB DDR2(PC-6400) || Display: NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT 1024mb

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by MetalHellsAngel View Post
    P.S. Damis648 I LOL'd @ your signature
    Thanks, but I didn't write it. I just found it on some random site.
    "If a cluttered desk signs a cluttered mind, Of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?" -Albert Einstein.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

I am a big fan of virtual box and my mom is a mother of three. My two sisters and I.

Closed. Necromancing.
    Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence. Abigail Adams ( 1744 - 1818 ), 1780;

My blog Poetry and More Free Ubuntu Magazine