Thread: What happened to my how to?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander

What happened to my how to?

I recently tried to post a tutorial about adding a right click option to undelete trash in the Tutorials and Tips section. When I submitted it, I was told that the tutorial would not be posted until a moderator reviewed it. That was about a week ago. I was wondering if it has just not been reviewed, or if the moderators decided not to post it. In the case that the moderators decide not to post the tutorial, will I be notified and given the chance to fix whatever is wrong with the tutorial, or what will happen with it?

Beans

Re: What happened to my how to?

I noticed the mod queue (list of threads to be approved) was quite large (so whoever usually does them, hasn't for a while. I usually never even check the mod queue) so I found yours and approved it.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander

Thank you for looking into this. This was my first attempt at an official tutorial, and I wanted to see how it turned out. Thanks again.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

It has gotten rather large; I'll go through them in a little bit if no one else has.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by jacobmp92 View Post
    It has gotten rather large; I'll go through them in a little bit if no one else has.
    Have fun