Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Found a neato website for studying languages.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Re: Found a neato website for studying languages.

Well I guess they have to at least cover their costs, and if someone has packed in their job to run this service then they will need to earn a living. I have no problem with that. If they ask me to pay money I will decide at the time if it is worth it or not.
    READ THIS Don't run any commands without understanding what they do, unless they are from a reliable source and have been confirmed by other experts. Serious damage can result from following malicious "advice".

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by DrMega View Post
    Well I guess they have to at least cover their costs, and if someone has packed in their job to run this service then they will need to earn a living. I have no problem with that. If they ask me to pay money I will decide at the time if it is worth it or not.
    I guess you're right. If the price isn't too bad, and if it's not a subscription, which I'd assume it would be, I might pay for it. But I may as well take advantage of it while I can. I'm going to end up taking Conversational German at the community college here and German I in school. AND I'm going to go there as well, so it shouldn't be a big worry.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

cool website, sad that it doesn't have malay then again, didn't really expect it too.

Hopefully one or two of them will assist tho

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

awesome, this site is just awesome. I'm to 200 level classes in spanish in a couple hrs.
    clear && echo paste url and press enter; read paste; (youtube-dl $paste) | zenity --progress --title="" --text "Downloading, please wait" --auto-close --pulsate && ans=$(zenity --file-selection); gnome-terminal -x mplayer "$ans"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12