Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: A Prettier rEFIt

Beans

Re: A Prettier rEFIt

Quote Originally Posted by raprap30 View Post
    To the OP: Mind if I fork your theme? I have already created more icons for Windows + more distros:

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg135/sca...=640&ysize=640
    Very slick & cool you added the Archer's badge !
    A+

Quote Originally Posted by Raditude View Post
    Chameleon had a theme based on the "I'm a Mac, I'm a PC" commercials. I have downloaded that and uploaded the images here. I was wondering if someone would be able to make a similar theme for refit. I have been unable to find a good tutorial on how to do it.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h4...o_Im_a_Mac.jpg
    LOL @ your idea
    Last edited by helonaut; March 6th, 2012 at 04:58 PM.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by mefi View Post

My icons, using a black background and big selection ring posted previously by someone else. Pretty slick..

Attachment 209939
    Attachment 209940
    Beautiful work! I'm using your icons and the result looks very professional indeed.

Would you be able to make one more with the Ubuntu default wallpaper please? Thanks a lot in advance!
    Desktop : iMac 21.5" (2011) Core i5 Sandy Bridge - AMD Radeon HD 6750M - 8Gb RAM - OS X 10.8.3 Mountain Lion
    Laptop : EasyNote TS 44HR (2012) - Core i3 Sandy Bridge - Intel HD3000 - 4Gb RAM - elementary OS 0.2 + Windows 7 Home Premium SP1

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by fatppl View Post
    I have a slight problem:

Everything is working, however, two of my boot icons are the same:

1)MacOSX from internal HD

2)MacOSX from external HD

How can i distinguish the icons for these two boot options...

and yes i realize because they are both macosx this is why they both share the same icon - but is there any way I can distinguish the two?
    I was hoping to solve a similar issue. I have a dual boot of Lion and Tiger (don't ask...) and wondered if there were any way to get rEFIt to display different icons for each one, even if it came down to some dumb numerical order-based identification. Anyone know?

Beans

Here is my take on it. It goes well with my black Macbook as well.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by nxoxe View Post
    I was looking for a refit theme and that's bring me here...
    and help me a lot... now I have somthing to share..

In my blog noemoreno.tk is the zip file with the refir folder and the icons.. and the thanks to everybody...

hope you like it like me.
    here you go the link...

http://www.mediafire.com/?x755ub68r5ma7q5

Beans

This is amazing, loving the new icons. rEFIt was so ugly before but it looks nice now.

One thing, I can't get the selection-big.bmp to show up. When I reboot, its the same ugly selection thing stock rEFIt uses. I modded the efi.conf and everything, but it just won't show the custom one

Beans

So I made a few icons for rEFIt just windows mac and ubuntu so far (till people request the others)

figured I would come back and post it here since the ubuntu forums were so helpful getting it set up etc

you can download the icons here

Beans

Hey folks,

I have run into this so helpful thread and I have fully customized my rEFIt bootloader. Thank you at first!

I have one only problem:
    I have multiple menu entries, and I need to delete 3 of those. How can I do that?
    I cannot find the list of operating systems able to be booted and then deleting the not useful ones

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567