Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: A Prettier rEFIt

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate

Re: A Prettier rEFIt

Sorry to bump, but I was wondering if I could make a request. I used to use a Hackintosh with the Chameleon bootloader. I now have a MacBook Pro, and plan to use Refit to Triple Boot Ubuntu, OSX and *******.

Chameleon had a theme based on the "I'm a Mac, I'm a PC" commercials. I have downloaded that and uploaded the images here. I was wondering if someone would be able to make a similar theme for refit. I have been unable to find a good tutorial on how to do it.

Another option would include Steve Jobs and Bill Gates:

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by Raditude View Post
    Sorry to bump, but I was wondering if I could make a request. I used to use a Hackintosh with the Chameleon bootloader. I now have a MacBook Pro, and plan to use Refit to Triple Boot Ubuntu, OSX and *******.

Chameleon had a theme based on the "I'm a Mac, I'm a PC" commercials. I have downloaded that and uploaded the images here. I was wondering if someone would be able to make a similar theme for refit. I have been unable to find a good tutorial on how to do it.

Another option would include Steve Jobs and Bill Gates:

Can't say i'd want to be greeted by either of those when booting my computer, but someone has to do this for the lulz factor at least.
    OMG! Ubuntu!
    Everything Ubuntu. Daily.

Beans

Thumbs down Re: A Prettier rEFIt

I was looking for a refit theme and that's bring me here...
    and help me a lot... now I have somthing to share..

In my blog noemoreno.tk is the zip file with the refir folder and the icons.. and the thanks to everybody...

hope you like it like me.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

I also have a request.With the passing of Jobs, I was wondering if anyone could make this icon fit for rEFIt.

Would be great. Many thanks

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by robertomano24 View Post
    I also have a request.With the passing of Jobs, I was wondering if anyone could make this icon fit for rEFIt.

Would be great. Many thanks

Well here is you can put it on refit folder and replace the os x icn with the same name of course.

see you around..
    Attached Files Attached Files

Beans

My icons, using a black background and big selection ring posted previously by someone else. Pretty slick..

os_mac3_512x512x32.png
    os_win3_512x512x32.png
    Last edited by mefi; December 30th, 2011 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Attachments added..

Beans

THANK YOU! That was my problem I think! Haha

Beans

Hey, this is a fairly old post, but I just got a new MBP a week or so ago and did some customizations to my reFIT based on Xbox and PS3. Tell me what you think. Also, attached are the banner and both the icons I used in .jpg format. Just convert them to icons and put them in the correct file.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans

I'm not sure about why anyone would use this...
    Does the Xbox represent windows, because it's microsoft's or is it Mac OS X because of the X, and what OS would the PS3 be?

To everyone out there using the theme most of this thread is about and kubuntu, like me, I've made some kubuntu logos (os_linux) (boot_linux).

looks pretty much like this

Beans

Any way to get this crosspatch background?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast