Thread: Disc handouts

Beans

Lightbulb Disc handouts

Hey there, got a question, is anyone else in Montana handing out discs? I'm thinking of burning off 50 and heading to the mall with them.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Disc handouts

Yellowstone Systems is handing them out at the counter of their retail operation at 1327 Central Ave. Billings, MT

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Quote Originally Posted by mlzhosting View Post
    Hey there, got a question, is anyone else in Montana handing out discs? I'm thinking of burning off 50 and heading to the mall with them.
    Don't forget a laptop to demonstrate on
    Before Executing commands, understand WHAT you are doing and WHY YOU WOULD WANT TO DO THAT. Some Commands can be VERY dangerous if you are uninformed!

Beans

I have a number of CDs that I have burned. Have only given one out.

The idea of going to a mall is interesting. The closest one to us is Billings (I assume there is a mall there) and it is only 175 miles away. I don't think I will be doing that very soon.

We only have about 1200 people in the county so I don't push, I have just let people know that I use something different and if they are interested they can ask.
    Dell 480 XPS 3G ram Quad Core 2.40GHz, Radeon HD 2400 PRO, Audigy1, 3x320G HDD, 320G External, Debian Testing for use, Debian Squeeze for secure use, Debian Sid for FUN