Thread: Resize limit on my VNC window

Beans

Question Resize limit on my VNC window

I have a rather large display. I jump onto a machine and create a vncserver with 1300x800 geometry. When I open up Vncviewer on my Ubuntu box it displays properly but with scroll bars. I try to drag and resize the window and it will enlarge to a point but then stop. Almost like there a limit defining how large I can resize th window.

My screen is 1280x1024 so I should at least be able to make the window tall enough so I don't see the vertical scroll bar anymore.

Any idea what's setting the limit on this window such that I can't resize it as much a possible?

Thanks,

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Resize limit on my VNC window

i have found the ts client with gnome not do scaling which is kind of annoying. what you can do is install krdc and then connect to your vncbox and click on scale. That should scale your windows.