Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [SOLVED] Changing Logoff Icon from Green Running Man WITHIN Crux theme

Beans

Re: [SOLVED] Changing Logoff Icon from Green Running Man WITHIN Crux theme

try this:

System -> Preferences -> Appearence

then choose the theme you like and click on customize. select the tab "icons" and then select a different icon package that contains a different loggoff icon e.g. "Human".

regards

Beans

Re: [SOLVED] Changing Logoff Icon from Green Running Man WITHIN Crux theme

Another option is to create a custom application launcher, and remove the button given by the system from the panel. To do this: Right click on the panel, and choose "Add to Panel". Then select "Custom Application Launcher". Type should be "Application", Name - "User Logout" (or whatever you like), Command - "gnome-session-save --kill" (same command issued by the original button). Or if you want to skip the menu generated by that and simply log out quickly make the command "gnome-session-save --kill --silent". You can add a comment to your button if you like, and at the upper left of the Create Launcher window you can select any icon you like (the point of this whole post), doesn't even have to be from another icon set. Just save your image of choice somewhere and use the GUI to navigate to it. I keep all of my self created icons, GDM's, Wallpapers etc. in a folder called Themes in my Home directory. Hope that helps for those that had no luck with the other options.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12