Thread: Part of Forum Code?

Beans

Question Part of Forum Code?

I wasn't 100% sure where to post this, but this is for the board admin.

Hello, I am R6V2, and my friend owns forums as your own. I was wondering if you could give me the html/php stuff for the 'THANK', and 'THANKED', stuff that you have on your forums, if you are not a admin/can get these files would you mind asking your board administrator about this sort of stuff. If this html/php is copyrighted/needs to be bought I don't need it, I would gladly love a .zip file with all the files needed for it.

Thanks, R6V2
    (\ /)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Beans

Re: Part of Forum Code?

Quote Originally Posted by R6V2 View Post
    I wasn't 100% sure where to post this, but this is for the board admin.

Hello, I am R6V2, and my friend owns forums as your own. I was wondering if you could give me the html/php stuff for the 'THANK', and 'THANKED', stuff that you have on your forums, if you are not a admin/can get these files would you mind asking your board administrator about this sort of stuff. If this html/php is copyrighted/needs to be bought I don't need it, I would gladly love a .zip file with all the files needed for it.

Thanks, R6V2
    I am not an admin, but I found this on the vBulletin forums:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=122944

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Part of Forum Code?

Looks like the right thing LaRoza - Having read some of the reasons for it's creation it seems like a good idea for many forums