"Save location" dialog can't choose initial, active directory
Hardy, running Nautilus 2.22.2 I searched the forum but couldn't find anything about this. I tried searching launchpad as well.
I'm curious if anyone else has these symptoms:
- Use an application that needs the user to designate a "Save to" location
- File roller, for example expanding a *.tgz or *.zip file
- Deluge, choosing where to save that er.. Linux ISO
- Interface pops up to the last used directory, or "active directory"
- Clicking "OK" (or "Expand", etc..) does not work. No reaction.
- The only way to save to that directory is to go up one level, then double click on the name to get back to the same place you started
Nothing major, however it's slightly annoying since it happens every time. Seems like a fixable bug.
If you have this same problem, or with a different application, please chime in. It will help any future bug report. Thanks