Ok ive had the new Ubuntu gutsy Gibbon now for about 2 weeks there are just a few things I need fixed before my machine is running 100% better then say windows . Ok So i will list them out. If anyone knows the answer to any of them just say the number and ill get to it. So here goes.

1. Youtube video area is all wacked out. First of all the taskbar is all skewed the volume control shows up where play and pause are. Play and pause button dont appear until scrolled over with the mouse, and the loading bar doesnt show completly until the video is loaded.

2. Flash player just doesnt work. The main page on IGN wont show the animation and on any other site the flash player just doesnt work. Ive already followed a how-to on how to get flash but it still wont work properly.

3.Anyway to decrease the initial load time of the os. Ive seen videos on Youtube of people running similar if not worse specifications and the OS seems to load much faster for them. Ive got around a 3 minute wait. Ive got a 1.6MHZ core duo, 2GB ram gateway laptop.

4.Music player so banshee in a word sucks. Just not the usability ive learned to love on itunes. I am really just looking for a better program that organizes my music like itunes and has ipod support.

5. Ive seen so many amazing Ubuntu setups.....I WANT ONE...lol first of all Dock like on Leopard for macs. How the hell do i get one of those. And themes anywhere where i can dowload more themes.Where the hell does everyone get there amazing desktop images, like background. Ive seen so many amazing ones.

6. Gadgets, widgets, whatever. Do these exist for ubuntu?

Please if anyone can help me on any of these i would greatly appreciate it.