SOLVED Buying a new printer
First, a little history.
I installed Hardy Heron 8.04 only to find that my H.P. printer, (psc 1215) was no longer supported. So I reinstalled 7.10 and continued to do what I do.
Now the printer is faulting badly, and I am about to purchase a new one.
My requirements are:
1. It must be a three-in-one copier, scanner, printer. (No room for a separate scanner and printer.)
2. I have always used H.P., but am not locked in on them.I just don't know doodly-squat about any other brand.
3. As mentioned above, I have limited room so the unit has to be fairly small.
4. Color and black & white, of course.
5. Hardy Heron must be able to automatically detect the printer with all functions.
6. Ink cartridges must be readily available in local stores, as opposed to buying on the Internet.
Appreciate all suggestions (relative to buying a printer, that is).
Last edited by thelugnut; May 5th, 2008 at 08:00 AM.
HP All-in-One 200
2.7 GHz/800 MHz/2048 KB
On-board Video memory - 256 MB
Installed memory - 4096 MB/PC3-6400