Thread: what's Up with This?

Beans

what's Up with This?

I understand I cant post threads/post without have it looked over first, but I posted some posts about an hour ago and they still arent up- were they rejected or something? I had a bad week last week, and committed many infractions. I learned my lesson- not to take my frustrations out on the good people at the Ubuntu forums.

Beans

Re: what's Up with This?

Hey- why is it taking so long? I am trying to help the community out, and none of my posts are showing up.

Beans

I will look at this

Patience please
    This account is not active.

Beans

I have validated those posts. Please remember this is a busy forum. Staff will do these tasks as time permits.
    This account is not active.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by acelin View Post
    I understand I cant post threads/post without have it looked over first, but I posted some posts about an hour ago and they still arent up- were they rejected or something? I had a bad week last week, and committed many infractions. I learned my lesson- not to take my frustrations out on the good people at the Ubuntu forums.
    I appreciate those statements. Thank you.

I promise you, the only reason for the delay here is that we just need time to get to the moderation queue. You aren't being singled out or anything. Kiwi is 100% right, we're just a busy place.
    what's a troll? | my blog | my writing | Ubuntu Unleashed

Don't ask support questions in PMs--post a thread so everyone can benefit!

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by matthew View Post
    I appreciate those statements. Thank you.

I promise you, the only reason for the delay here is that we just need time to get to the moderation queue. You aren't being singled out or anything. Kiwi is 100% right, we're just a busy place.
    Ok thanks-- I was just wanting to get back to people who were giving me great suggestions.