Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: من اجل توحيد الجهود

Beans

من اجل توحيد الجهود

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

لماذا يوجد منتدى لمصر واخر للسعوديه و ايضا تونس و السودان لماذ لا يتم توحيد الجهود
    ويكون هناك منتدى واحد للعرب حيث يتكلمون لغه واحده و السلام

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: من اجل توحيد الجهود

Because each country has to be separate..Lebanon is Lebanon,Tunis is Tunis and Sudan is Sudan..etc..if we all speak arabic as a native language doesn't mean we are the same country..every country should be alone ^_^

Beans

kadrus your right localization mean this LOCO mean this each location has it is own team read steady for any interference on site even if it is needed face to face .

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 20.04 Focal Fossa

الفكره ايجاد منتدى واحد باللغه العربيه مع الابقاء على المتديات المحليه الخاصه بكل دوله
    Your freedom is worth more than you think. Take advantage of it while you can.
    I take Ubuntu

Beans
    Distro

لتنشيط العمليه , قمت بانشاء فريق على اللنش باد و بادرت بتقديم طلب للحصول على منتدى و قائمه بريديه و موقع
    للإشتراك في الفريق
    https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-arabic
    I take Ubuntu

Beans

what is your opinion guys i already submitted my opinion before .

Regards

Beans
    Hidden!

I don't know, i prefer each country apart..so we speak arabic..doesn't mean we're the same..we have our own traditions,our own pace of life..we're different..well that's my opinion..plus i hate writing in arabic on my keyboard..it takes forever..

Beans

I don't know, i prefer each country apart..so we speak arabic..doesn't mean we're the same..we have our own traditions,our own pace of life..we're different..well that's my opinion..plus i hate writing in arabic on my keyboard..it takes forever..
    have you tried yamli.com ?
    hp dv6395 ea 2gb ram core 2 duo 2.00 Ghz archlinux User | Arch rocks! | Submit Bug Reports! https://launchpad.net/ubuntu | Include detail in your thread titles!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

kadrus is totally right.
    if you want to make an arabic group it's ok.
    but just kadrus said, i prefer each country apart. for that there's special launchpads team and locos.
    if we become one group, that means all latins will coe one group, and all chinese one group.....
    Unique Beautiful Unlimited New Trust Unix

Beans
    Distro

We are not suggesting to merge and/or close the LoCo teams but to establish a wider team that take care of Arabic language in the community starting from Wiki help ending with a single Arabic support forum and this does not mean that others cannot provide this help but the Ubuntu-Arabic Team will be the official one.

This is good because the interested parties and/or members can work under single umbrella to achieve the goal instead of working separately in LoCo Teams, also this means to ease things down on many LoCo teams and give them the opportunity to focus on their Local activities.
    I take Ubuntu

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast