Thread: Hardy Heron Unmounting Drives Issue

Beans

Hardy Heron Unmounting Drives Issue

I've just done a clean install of Hardy Heron on my pc, everything went virtually flawless or was fixable, however my drives seem to unmount themselves after a certain period of time and I'm not certain as to how to stop them from doing so. It's not so much of an issue as it is an annoyance. If I click on the drive on the places, it re-mounts itself and works perfectly but if I don't click on it from the places menu, the drives aren't there and programs can't access them, like azureus and my alarm clock T_T and such.

I have 6 Partitions on 3 Hard Disks.
    Windows, Window Applications, Ubuntu, Swap, Media, Media

The two windows + two media are the ones unmounting unless I access them in places. Is there a way to stop this?

Beans

Re: Hardy Heron Unmounting Drives Issue

Quote Originally Posted by waffie View Post
    I've just done a clean install of Hardy Heron on my pc, everything went virtually flawless or was fixable, however my drives seem to unmount themselves after a certain period of time and I'm not certain as to how to stop them from doing so. It's not so much of an issue as it is an annoyance. If I click on the drive on the places, it re-mounts itself and works perfectly but if I don't click on it from the places menu, the drives aren't there and programs can't access them, like azureus and my alarm clock T_T and such.

I have 6 Partitions on 3 Hard Disks.
    Windows, Window Applications, Ubuntu, Swap, Media, Media

The two windows + two media are the ones unmounting unless I access them in places. Is there a way to stop this?
    ye ye
    I have the same issue. Even Wine can't configure all drives when autodetecting them becouse they aren't in /media/ folder, or even when they already mounted wine can't autodetect drives.