Thread: Mandriva

Beans

Mandriva

Small graphics issue.

All the effects work but the screen is slightly off to the left and It seems like the screen is blurry when windows are on full screen and when its on desktop there is a black line going toward the middle, If anyone can help me, I would be most happy. Thanks for reading.

Specs
    Starlogic monitor
    Creative sound system with bass
    7300LE nvida I am pretty sure

p.s I am sorry for putting just mandriva if this bothers anyone. I should have put something more accurate. Forgive me
    Last edited by Wicked411; April 26th, 2008 at 05:57 PM.

Beans

Mandriva

Small graphics issue and sound issue.

All the effects work but the screen is slightly off to the left and It seems like the screen is blurry when windows are on full screen and when its on desktop there is a black line going toward the middle, and also when I listen to music there is a static sound. If anyone can help me, I would be most happy. Thanks for reading.

Specs
    Starlogic monitor
    Creative sound system with bass
    7300LE nvida I am pretty sure

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Mandriva

as far as your screen, try adjusting the horizontal controls on your monitor and move it to the right. are you using pulse audio? also are you using the nvidia drivers? compiz enabled?
    Last edited by wolfen69; April 26th, 2008 at 05:28 PM.

Beans

Re: Mandriva

Also check if there's an 'auto-adjust' button on your monitor (or auto-adjust option in the on-screen display) - if so, use it. Did Mandriva auto-detect your monitor correctly, or are you using one of the generic choices?
    Adam Williamson | http://www.happyassassin.net
    Fedora QA Community Monkey