Page 141 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1784

Thread: Comprehensive Multimedia & Video Howto

  1. #1401
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    England, UK
    Beans
    1,809
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

    Re: Comprehensive Multimedia & Video Howto

    Quote Originally Posted by mechanicaldesign View Post
    Hello to everibody,

    Can somebody help me with some sugestion in my dilema: I want to create an flash movie from pictures (couple 25 pictures) to create a video tutorial.

    My question is what software I must installed on my desktop to Unbuntu9.04 ?

    I waiting as much quickly your opinion sugestion or iddeas.

    Thanks in advance for yours support.

    Best regards.
    Go to getdeb.net and download both Kino and LIVES, then see which one you prefer. Even if they don't create Flash movies from stills, you can convert whatever format they create to Flash with WinFF. Both apps are available in the repos from Karmic onwards, so any Karmic users reading this don't need to visit GetDeb.

  2. #1402
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Beans
    10
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

    Re: Comprehensive Multimedia & Video Howto

    Thank you so much. This was the easiest how-to thread I've used so far! Solved some problems for this newb.

  3. #1403
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Woodstock Cape Town RSA
    Beans
    990
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

    Re: Comprehensive Multimedia & Video Howto

    Video was working okay but now major problems after I installed Openshot. I have all the codecs but a lot of flvs and mp4s not working.

  4. #1404
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ellensburg, WA
    Beans
    1,441
    Distro
    Ubuntu

    Re: Comprehensive Multimedia & Video Howto

    8.04 issue with winff:

    Code:
    The following packages have unmet dependencies:
      winff: Depends: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.14.1) but 2.12.9-3ubuntu5 is to be installed
             Depends: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.21.6) but 1.20.5-0ubuntu1.1 is to be installed
    E: Broken packages
    ian@psumi:~$ sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-0
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree       
    Reading state information... Done
    libgtk2.0-0 is already the newest version.

  5. #1405
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    England, UK
    Beans
    1,809
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

    Re: Comprehensive Multimedia & Video Howto

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    8.04 issue with winff:

    Code:
    The following packages have unmet dependencies:
      winff: Depends: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.14.1) but 2.12.9-3ubuntu5 is to be installed
             Depends: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.21.6) but 1.20.5-0ubuntu1.1 is to be installed
    E: Broken packages
    ian@psumi:~$ sudo apt-get install libgtk2.0-0
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree       
    Reading state information... Done
    libgtk2.0-0 is already the newest version.
    You need to install an older version of WinFF.

  6. #1406
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ellensburg, WA
    Beans
    1,441
    Distro
    Ubuntu

    Re: Comprehensive Multimedia & Video Howto

    Quote Originally Posted by ubuntu-freak View Post
    You need to install an older version of WinFF.
    How?

  7. #1407
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Beans
    9

    Re: Comprehensive Multimedia & Video Howto

    Is there a way to avoid the flickering/choppy video playback of movies without turning off the visual effects? really like those effects :/

  8. #1408
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    England, UK
    Beans
    1,809
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

    Re: Comprehensive Multimedia & Video Howto

    Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    How?
    The instructions are in my howto for those using an older version of Ubuntu. Maybe you didn't change the word "intrepid" to "hardy" before executing it.

  9. #1409
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    England, UK
    Beans
    1,809
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

    Re: Comprehensive Multimedia & Video Howto

    Quote Originally Posted by jakerock View Post
    Is there a way to avoid the flickering/choppy video playback of movies without turning off the visual effects? really like those effects :/
    Which version of Ubuntu are you running and which graphics device do you have?

  10. #1410
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ellensburg, WA
    Beans
    1,441
    Distro
    Ubuntu

    Re: Comprehensive Multimedia & Video Howto

    Quote Originally Posted by ubuntu-freak View Post
    The instructions are in my howto for those using an older version of Ubuntu. Maybe you didn't change the word "intrepid" to "hardy" before executing it.
    I saw that now. You may want to use lsb_release or something though just in case someone speeds through these like I did.

Page 141 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •