Hi all!

I registered in Ubuntu Forums some time ago to download a file. Now, several month after, I found some threads regarding hardware problems... As I underwent the same problems and found the solution I just wanted to help them.

Unfortunately it seems I do not have permissions to post, open new threads, download post attachments and so on. The only section of the forum I can post is here.

When I try to reply to a message I get the following message:
Code:
vBulletin Message

panda84, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
   2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I am not trying to edit other people's post nor trying to post in a closed thread. Have I been banned for some reason that I don't know? (I didn't ever received a private message)

This situation seems strange to me as I didn't ever post in the forums (this is my first post).

Please help me (so I can help the other!).