Thread: Please *resolve* your innconsistent and negative moderating by deleting my account

Beans

Please *resolve* your innconsistent and negative moderating by deleting my account

After receiving an infraction for speaking out again Fuscia being 'shuffled off' I wish for you to remove my Ubuntu Forums account.

Amazingly, when I report a moderator (hikaricore) for being rude and sarcastic (in a clearly nasty way) to a forum newbie, absolutely nothing happens. When I point out how ridiculous and arrogant the admin sound towards Fuscia, I get an infraction..because the admin staff are volunteers.

Aw..doesn't stop you from being very wrong volunteers..or volunteers lacking in humility..or volunteers who perhaps should think about whether it's time to 'hang up your boots' or not.

Anyway, FWIW you can remove my account - I'll no longer positively contribute.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Please *resolve* your innconsistent and negative moderating by deleting my accoun

Sorry to see you go.

BTW, we do not delete accounts, but if you want I can disable your account and remove your email address from the record.

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFAQ
    Will you delete my account for me?
    We are sorry to say that account deletions are no longer possible. If you wish for your account to become inactive we recommend you contact an administrator who can remove your email address from the account and change the password to make the account permanently inaccessible. Account deletions that have occurred in the past have made all of those users' posts belong to "unknown" and have made it impossible to track issues. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Code of Conduct
    As of March 13, 2007, accounts will not be deleted, although email addresses can be removed from accounts by request if the account is not going to be used any longer.
    what's a troll? | my blog | my writing | Ubuntu Unleashed

Don't ask support questions in PMs--post a thread so everyone can benefit!