Sorry for responding to an old post, but I found a solution for this issue.
Originally Posted by bdoobie
1) Look in your game directory (the directory containing dndclient.exe, dndlauncher.exe, dndlauncher.exe.config, etc.). Confirm the name of your launcher config file -- it was "dndlauncher.exe.config" for me. Case matters.
2) Return to your LotROLauncher directory. Open DetermineGame.cs in the editor of your choice.
3) Around line 36, find the line
Change that filename to match the name of your config file. Remember, case matters. For me, I changed the line to:
private const string ddoConfig = "/TurbineLauncher.exe.config";
private const string ddoConfig = "/dndlauncher.exe.config";
4) Recompile using 'make'.