Thread: I am getting dll errors where do I get and put them all?

Beans

I am getting dll errors where do I get and put them all?

these are the errors it is all foreign to me
    fixme:ntoskrnl:KeInitializeTimerEx 0x110ad8 0
    fixme:spoolsv:serv_main (0 (nil))
    fixme:ntdll:RtlNtStatusToDosErrorNoTeb no mapping for 8000000a
    fixme:actctx****_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.VC80.CRT"
    err:module:import_dll Library MSVCP80.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\The Witcher\\System\\witcher.exe") not found
    err:module:import_dll Library MSVCR80.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\The Witcher\\System\\witcher.exe") not found
    fixme:actctx****_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.VC80.CRT"
    err:module:import_dll Library MSVCR80.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\The Witcher\\System\\CommonLibs.dll") not found
    err:module:import_dll Library MSVCP80.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\The Witcher\\System\\CommonLibs.dll") not found
    err:module:import_dll Library CommonLibs.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\The Witcher\\System\\witcher.exe") not found
    err:module:import_dll Library d3dx9_35.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\The Witcher\\System\\witcher.exe") not found
    err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Program Files\\The Witcher\\System\\witcher.exe" failed, status c0000135
    dallas@Shane:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/The Witcher/System$ wine witcher.exe
    fixme:ntoskrnl:KeInitializeTimerEx 0x110ad8 0
    fixme:spoolsv:serv_main (0 (nil))
    fixme:ntdll:RtlNtStatusToDosErrorNoTeb no mapping for 8000000a
    err:module:import_dll Library MSVCP80.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\The Witcher\\System\\witcher.exe") not found
    err:module:import_dll Library MSVCR80.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\The Witcher\\System\\witcher.exe") not found
    err:module:import_dll Library MSVCR80.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\The Witcher\\System\\CommonLibs.dll") not found
    err:module:import_dll Library MSVCP80.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\The Witcher\\System\\CommonLibs.dll") not found
    err:module:import_dll Library CommonLibs.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\The Witcher\\System\\witcher.exe") not found
    err:module:import_dll Library d3dx9_35.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\The Witcher\\System\\witcher.exe") not found
    err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Program Files\\The Witcher\\System\\witcher.exe" failed, status c0000135
    dallas@Shane:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/The Witcher/System$

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: I am getting dll errors where do I get and put them all?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmeph View Post
    these are the errors it is all foreign to me
    Dis you check the WineHQ App List to see if your program runs with wine?