Thread: Hello Everyone!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Hello Everyone!

Good morning everyone,

Just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the Florida LoCo Team. I just found out about its existence during the Florida Linux Show and joined on the spot. First, let me point out that the Ubuntu boot was not only the best stocked, staffed and organized in the show, but also the busiest with the longest lines. Furthermore, that most of the people I met at the show were running Ubuntu, which says a lot about the usefulness of our favorite distro.

As for me I am a Financial Consultant working out of Palm Beach, FL. I also double my duties at my company as V.P. of IT and I currently have all of our company broker's workstations running Ubuntu. I have not been able to convince them to convert the support staff computers or the Server to Ubuntu from Windows yet, but that is just a matter of time.

Finally, I want to thank Dan Trevino and the rest of the volunteer staff at the show for making me feel so welcome and for all their useful advise.

Have a great day,

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Hello Everyone!

Welomce. Good to see new faces. I sure do wish more expos like that happened up hear closer to the pan-handle.

Beans

Re: Hello Everyone!

Welcome Miguel. Glad to see you on board.

dan