Thread: Nevada LoCo Team

Beans

Nevada LoCo Team

It seems like we are still pretty small, oh well, nevada has a very small population too so that might be the reason, I'm gonna join the Ecuador LoCo Team and work with them until this group gets bigger, See yah!!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Nevada LoCo Team

As far as the community on the boards here is concerned, it's nearly dead. I can't say I know of any kind of Linux groups in Vegas either, but that doesn't mean there aren't any at all. I just don't know of any.

I wish that we could get something going here but I know most people are probably like myself, able to try to help support and show up to stuff occasionally but can't really run the show. I guess we don't have anyone that can fill the leader role right now, as far as time/effort is concerned.

I might be able to something more in the near future, but for the time being, I'm kind of a spectator right now.
    Andrew - Folding@Home

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Re: Nevada LoCo Team

I just discovered these local groups on the Ubuntu forums. I'm a Windows/Redhat support tech at work, but Ubuntu is my favorite at home. I run several Dell systems with Ubuntu 8.04, several older Dell servers with Ubuntu 8.04 server, a Dell Vostro 1400, and a Dell GX620 with Ubuntu 8.04 desktop.

LVdave
    Las Vegas