Page 995 of 995 FirstFirst ... 495895945985993994995
Results 9,941 to 9,945 of 9945

Thread: How many of you completely switched to Linux?

Beans

Re: How many of you completely switched to Linux?

I partially use linux but majority of the time Windows is required in terms to check the output for web application to run the Javascript file.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Me I love it!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

I started using linux in 2005 I think. I remember upgrading to Debian sarge and I was recommended to try Ubuntu so I did but for a long time I was a Debian user until someday I gpt tired of Debian and started to use Ubuntu because of the LST releases .

I did not use windows all that time but recently (last month) I got a couple of old laptops which has windows installed and I just use them as they are until I find time to install a BSD system on one of them and a Linux on the other one.

the first linux installation I did was from a book that included a CD with corel linux on it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corel_Linux so its a old distribution but I cant remember exactly the year I switched to using only linux. there is nothing I I Need I cant do on a linux system and I never played computer games so there is really no need for me to use windows at all.

I will use windows if its the only thing I can get access to but I have a hard time figuring out how to use it after all these years of using linux.

Beans

I think Windows still the most popular system.

Beans

I did. Been working on Microsoft Beta software for two years. But, it ruined my hard drive. So I changed linux, which is much easier to work. And I no intention of running Windows again. It is not as nice as Ubuntu.

Page 995 of 995 FirstFirst ... 495895945985993994995